NEMO is our recommended driving operator:
They have a long and save track record at Sodwana Bay
Their equipment is of a high standard, and their Skipper is a seasoned professional that knows the diving sites extremely well.
The instructor/dive leader has extensive diving experience, and is one of the best instructors in Sodwana Bay
They can be contacted at: 081 390 9169, email@example.com
Sodwana has several authorized fishing charters, that will suite your budget.
Most of them have medium to big ski boats that is fully equipped for game and bill fishing charters.
The popular one’s are: Jannie Nel, 0824587056, firstname.lastname@example.org - Highly recommended, due to his extensive expertise in fishing.
- My lady fishing charters (http://www.mylady.isgreat.org)
- Seevarkie charters (http://www.seevarkie.co.za/deepseacharter.html)
- Certenty charters (http://www.certaintycharters.co.za/sodwana.html)
NATURE RESERVES / BIRD VIEWING
There are several nature reserves within short driving distance from Sodwana Bay.
- Hluhluwe Imfolozi Game Reserve (http://hluhluwegamereserve.com) World Famous for Rhino viewing
- Ndumo Game Reserve (http://www.ekznw.co.za/Resorts/Ndumo/Ndumo.htm)
- Mkhuze Game Reserve (http://www.kznwildlife.com/index.php/mkhuze-game-reserve-camping.html)
- Phinda Game Reserve (http://www.skukuza.co.za/)
- St Lucia Game Reserve (http://www.nature-reserve.co.za/greater-stlucia-wetland-wildlife-preserve.html)
- Tembe Elephant Park (http://www.tembe.co.za/)
- Kosi Bay (http://www.kosibay.net/)
- Lake Sibaya (how to get there) http://www.distancesfrom.com/za/map-from-Sodwana-Bay-National-Park-to-Lake-Sibaya-St-Lucia-Park/MapHistory/939149.aspx